How can we all be so "lonely"? All so "unloved"? All "wishing for something better"?
I hardly ever hear people actually say those things. So either they're not true... or we're failing as the human race. God designed us to need and support each other, so why do we isolate ourselves all the time?
I'm not denying the need for alone time, on the contrary. I'd go crazy if I didn't have time to chill. But we need to make our quiet times a priority and deep conversations with others a priority too. I'm guitly of it. Most of the time I'd rather just sit here and reblog pictures rather help someone through a struggle.
But I've realized that I need other people, and I'm guessing that if you're reading this, you do too.
So love someone today. Give a compliment, a kind word. Love someone. Ask about their day, and really listen to the response. Give without expecting anything in return. Take a minute, take time, take a chance you won't ever get back.
Just don't let precious time be wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment